Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline is May 1 Deadline date is based on Korean Standard Time
The ADS International Conference 2023 Organizing Committee is inviting proposals for 4
workshop sessions during the congress.
Only non-commercial organizations may apply and the scientific program committee will approve a proposal upon careful review.
- The workshop organizer and speakers (Maximum 3 of them) will be waived of ADS International Conference
2023 registration fees
- The workshop organizer and speakers will be provided with ADS International Conference 2023 Gala Dinner.
- The workshop speakers will be offered 500 USD
- The organizing committee will provide the following items for each workshop session:
* 1 session room for 90 minutes (Capacity: 200-300 for classroom type)
* AV Equipment: 1 Beam Projector, 1 Screen, 2 Laptop Computers, 2 Mic.
* 2 Staff Assistants - The workshop organizer will cover speaker's expenses and other costs except for the above items supplied by the organizing committee.
- The topics will cover practical issues related to the subject of "Evaluation and Management of Dysphagia"
- Please fill out the submission form and send it to the secretariat via email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The deadline for accepting workshop proposals is May 1(Sunday), 2023
- The workshop organizer's CV should be attached as a reference.
- Notification of acceptance e-mail will be sent to the workshop organizer by the end of May.